Friday 22 February 2013

Bargain sale from ZARA and ASOS!!!

ZARA & ASOS

I am sure that almost everyone know how much bargain you can get from sales, especially January Sales in UK. I remember every year boxing day I would normally go out with family or friends to hunt for some bargains in Oxford street or Westfield, but lately for the past few years I have learned to shop online. 
I mean why bother waking up so early, just to find yourself squishing past hundreds or thousands of people through tubes and then the shops. I love shopping online, because many shops now offer good services, e.g. ASOS offer free delivery service and they make sure your order would often arrive as quickly as possible. 
I can give you my feedback on my shopping experience, I think that ASOS have amazing delivery service, despite it being free of service and you certain do get what you have paid for. 

This year, I have decided to cut back on the spending, therefore I haven't been buying much. The stuff I bought from ZARA and ASOS are not during boxing day, but near the end of January. The picture below does not include all the items, but they are the best from the sale. 

From Zara :
The oliver green/khaki colour trousers- I paid £14.99 for it, it was originally £24.99, it is £10 off! I love this pair of trousers therefore I went to their shop last week and bought myself another pair in navy. They are comfortable because they are soft and stretchy and definitely give you better shapes than most jeans.

Studded spiky flats they were originally £54.99 I think and I paid £9.99 for it, c'mon you have to admit it that is amazing right? (Though come to think of it, if they can drop down the price by £45 difference, does that mean that ZARA are charging too much for their products?)
  
The random grey skull shirt was originally £15 i think, and I paid less than £10.

From ASOS:
The grey snood I am currently wearing quiet often, if you live in England then you will know why. 
The black skull beanie is really cute and soft, great for when I had long hair, I would curl my hair to soft waves and wear this hat. (if you have read my previous post, you would know that last week I had a hair cut)
Finally the knitted jumper with leather look sleeves, I love the look of this jumper because it give you that rock chick look without being too obvious about it, if you know what I mean lol.
I apologize for not remember how much I have paid for the ASOS items.  
I am happy that I found these bargains, and next time I will be sure to update you guys sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment