Sunday 10 February 2013

Hair cut, shopping and Dinner.

On my last post I mentioned that I haven't been out for a while. Well on Friday, I went out. I has a hair cut, bought some stuff from ZARA, and Miss Selfridges, then I had some food in a restaurant in China Town (London). 
First of all, I would like to thank Suzi (Stylesuzi) for recommend the lovely hair salon, - Ticro hair salon. It is brilliant. I don't know if you guys have the same problem as me, but I thought it is difficult to find good salons in London, they are either over priced, or do not listen to what you are asking for. 

Ticro hair salon is located in Endwell street it is not far from Tottenham court road station, about 3 - 5 minutes walk distance. The salon is not big and the interior is simple, but don't be fooled by the appearance, you will be surprised on the quality of their service.  Did I mention that I just showed up at the salon without booking, I was very surprised that they were able to fit me in, in their busy slot. I had a hair cut and the price was £33, this includes washing my hair, cut my hair and blow dry. The person who cut my hair is Katsuhiko Ike, he is a very polite hair styllist, and he listens to what I ask for and provided a very satisfying result.

I would definitely recommend Ticro to anyone else who is looking to have a hair cut, and I will be going back to them from now on. (Below is what you will expect to see when you get to the Salon, and I got these pictures from Ticro Website
Title #0Title #0

Title #0
Title #0

No comments:

Post a Comment