Wednesday 6 February 2013

NIVEA Lip Butter (liplicious lol)



I have recently read some reviews on these, and I immediately went to my local drug store to purchase them. Many people have commented on how amazing these are and especially the delicious smell it has, and whilst minority says that it is not worth the hype.

My opinion on the Nivea's new lip butter is that, they are definitely worth the money, I purchased both of them at £1.49 each. I love the raspberry one, it smells so lovely and the Caramel cream smells like popcorn. They did do the trick by keeping my lip moisturized, (My lip do not appear dry but whenever I apply lip gloss or lipstick, you can see flaky dry skin appearing on my lip.) and stopped my lips from cracking.

I would definitely recommend this, it is affordable and smells delicious and most importantly it does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment