Wednesday 6 February 2013

New to Blogging

Hello everyone!

This is my first official blog post, I currently do not have any ideas on what I can blog about. ( but my blog will not have a specific theme, so don't expect me to blog just about one topic.)

A little bit about myself: I am currently studying in LDN and I will turn 19 next month:). I am obsessed with fashion and I will always choose to go out shopping than sitting at home. I was born in Hong Kong and raised up in different cities, i.e. ShenZhen, London, and Sydney.

I admit that I can be a shopaholic and here are some of the brands that I like and can afford; ZARA, Bershka and Topshop. Other luxury brands that I would like to shop in the future are, Chanel, Prada and YSL.

I have not been out for a while, so I will probably go out in the next few weeks. By the way guys, it is Chinese New Year this Sunday, so to those of you who celebrates and cares about it, 新年快乐!It is the year of snake. (lol personally I find it funny, because usually people relate traitors to snake.)

Thank you for reading and if you are feeling really generous then please check out my YouTube channel (I've just started as well)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2naiECi-xwk



No comments:

Post a Comment